Saturday, November 22, 2014

This is Priest Badhrinarayanan from New York. I am an independent priest serving the community for past 10years. I perform all the rituals like Sri Ganesha, Satyanarayana, Durga/Chandi/Kali Poojas and all types of fire ceremonies, Wedding Ceremony (officiant priest), New house/office pooja, Vasthu Pooja and all kinds of Hindu Religious Services in South/North Indian custom. I can travel anywhere in USA to perform the poojas. Also, self transportation to the pooja site. Let me know if anyone of you/your family /friends wants to do any religious community prayers/worship/advice or to find auspicious date/time. I am also well spoken with Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and English.
           Contact
             Priest
     BADHRI NARAYANAN
          718-785-7855
   Sreekara99@yahoo.com
 Badhripriest99@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment